Wordpress SQRL login

• New Wordpress Plug-In Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to the Wordpress plug-in which Daniel Persson originated and has been making great progress on. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

Once set this cannot be

Jun 27, 2019
@kalaspuffar I was just thinking back to elementary school when students return to school and the teacher asks them to tell the.class what they did on their holidays and I was thinking about you on your holidays and what your response would be if you were asked that question at SQRL school.

Teacher: Daniel can you tell us what you did on your holidays?

Daniel: Not much. I stayed at home all day and played o the computer and drank lots of coffee the whole time. I chatted with strangers from all over the world - some really normal peoples and some super-eccentric cray people, too. I didn’t even go outside once. But my mom and dad would be proud of me this time - I helped to save the internet by writing a Wordpress pluginfor SQRL

I can’t wait to see the number go up, way up.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalaspuffar

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
@kalaspuffar I was just thinking back to elementary school when students return to school and the teacher asks them to tell the.class what they did on their holidays and I was thinking about you on your holidays and what your response would be if you were asked that question at SQRL school.

Teacher: Daniel can you tell us what you did on your holidays?

Daniel: Not much. I stayed at home all day and played o the computer and drank lots of coffee the whole time. I chatted with strangers from all over the world - some really normal peoples and some super-eccentric cray people, too. I didn’t even go outside once. But my mom and dad would be proud of me this time - I helped to save the internet by writing a Wordpress pluginfor SQRL

I can’t wait to see the number go up, way up.
Sounds like my childhood. I'm a bit strange. Had my first girlfriend at 18 because I didn't have time before that.

Swimmer trained 13 times a week, was in school and did all my homework. The rest of the time I spent in front of the computer. Slept 3-4 hours a night.

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
Hi @Once set this cannot be

Just to ensure you that I don't over extend. My wife told me to get my developer urges out this week so I can spend the rest of my holiday with her and the kids. So there will come a day when I will be absent from the forums and all bugs, feature request and other communication will have to wait.

Thank you for your time and making my wife smile :)

Best regards
Daniel

Julian

Jun 25, 2019
Hi!
I've been waiting for this for years (while listening to Steve and Leo on SN), and now it happened!
Thanks, that's great!!!

One question, how can I use it to connect to two different accounts (admin and standard user), do I have to create a second identity in sqrl android app?

Regards

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
Hi @Julian

I think you could use the Alternative ID for that if you want. Or creating another ID is also a valid option. It is depending on how permanent the usage will be and what is most convenient for you.

Best regards
Daniel