Version 0.0.44 is uploaded to Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayG

May 20, 2018
UK
Do you mean the help text when you hover over the "Password" text is not clear?
Ah! it takes some time for that to pop up. It is now clear what this does. That said is storing the password in memory safe or does it open up a hole for someone to exploit? Should you ask for the short password as per the GRC App? I appreciate that means more things to set up and manage.

I think the "........." underline perhaps needs a mention in the help text that anything underlined as such will pop up a tool tip.

Which version of Firefox are you running?
They fixed the blank popup very recently.
FF V67.0.4/64, (See my Sig)

I think I have a way to re-create the issue, when you need to click the SQRL Icon in the toolbar, with the left mouse button on the icon hold it down for a "long" click just to exaggerate try 2 or 3 seconds, i think you will get a blank box every time. This works for either the main screen or a password input.

Jaap

May 20, 2018
FF V67.0.4/64, (See my Sig)

I think I have a way to re-create the issue, when you need to click the SQRL Icon in the toolbar, with the left mouse button on the icon hold it down for a "long" click just to exaggerate try 2 or 3 seconds, i think you will get a blank box every time. This works for either the main screen or a password input.
Ah yes it will be fixed in v68: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1547277

Status
Not open for further replies.