• I like them both the same amount.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikesTooLz

Nov 8, 2018
The Merch listed below are live in amazon.com's catalog. These are all print on demand so after ordering amazon will make the product in 1 to 2 days and then ship it out. If you have Amazon Prime they get sent with the normal free two day prime shipping. As new designs are approved on the amazon platform I will update this thread with the links. Post suggestions below for additional shirt designs or slogans you want to see on a shirt.

If you want to go to Amazon and browse them all here is a link that should pull them all up.

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

Nov 8, 2018
Not bad, but I'm not a huge fan either. Also, if there were concerns about the tag line possibly infringing, I would think the artwork infringing would be a given.
It's a font I used not artwork taken from someplace.

G

Gristle

Ordered. I love the simple logo design. I personally don't like text on my shirts. If someone wants to know what my shirt means, they can ask me and start a conversation.

Reactions: MikesTooLz

PHolder

May 19, 2018
Not sure what your point on the poll is, but you're opening yourself up to a mistaken impression of the result. As there is not an option to spoil my ballot and no way to vote for "neither option appeals to me" you're going to get the opinions from only those people that have regard for a simple logo...

Reactions: Dave

PHolder

May 19, 2018
View attachment 238
What do you all think about this one?
I don't like the font tilting in different directions... It seems like the font was designed that capital letters tilt one way and lower case tilt the other and you have mixed case and it makes me queasy.

Also, it would need to actually have SQRL on there somewhere to support the goal of promotion... there needs to be something someone can google to learn more.

MikesTooLz

Nov 8, 2018
Not sure what your point on the poll is, but you're opening yourself up to a mistaken impression of the result. As there is not an option to spoil my ballot and no way to vote for "neither option appeals to me" you're going to get the opinions from only those people that have regard for a simple logo...
The point is that I will add the simple logo design to more items like hoodies and the one's that are more popular in the poll will be posted first. Amazon does not let me just post everything to their catalog at once.

Last edited:
G

Gristle

Based on the other conversations on this topic, people around here are very opinionated on design and you won't satisfy everyone. I say let people vote with their dollars like I did.

I'd totally go for a SQRL hoodie in dark gray!

MikesTooLz

Nov 8, 2018
Also if anyone in here wants to make a design themself and send it to me I can add the SQRL logo and publish it. The front and back images must be 4500x5400 pixels. Must be your own work and nothing that you copied or don't have rights to.

Steve

Administrator
Staff member
May 6, 2018
www.grc.com
NICE!! I want a hoodie, too!
(I've reordered the updated front-pocket SQRL T. Amazon says next Wednesday delivery.)
Are you ready to have a static page added to the site, Mike?

Dave

May 19, 2018
Gardner, MA
(I've reordered the updated front-pocket SQRL T. Amazon says next Wednesday delivery.)
We know what you will be wearing when you do the All-SQRL Security Now episode!

MikesTooLz

Nov 8, 2018
Sure.
also, the hoodie is up!

MikesTooLz

Nov 8, 2018
Christopher Lyod is going to be in town tomorrow doing paid photo's and autographs. I'm tempted to pay the $100 and ask him to record a clip saying "Passwords, where we're going we don't need passwords!"

Reactions: Gristle
Status
Not open for further replies.