FYI Provide a first-run experience for new users

Status
Not open for further replies.

reversedelta

Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for the TestFlight invitation. Glad to be helping out! Anyway, I installed the app, tapped on "Scan SQRL QR code" and had my existing SQRL client show the QR code. I pointed the camera at the QR code and nothing happened. After longer than I care to admit, I realized that I needed to tap on the files icon before I could scan *that* kind of QR code. After that, it worked flawlessly.

It looks like you've got a to-do list, but at the very bottom, could you add a simple tutorial? Maybe just a pop-up along the lines of, "I see you have no SQRL identity yet. Would you like to import one?" or "You've just scanned a SQRL identity QR code. Would you like to import that?"

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Thanks for the TestFlight invitation. Glad to be helping out! Anyway, I installed the app, tapped on "Scan SQRL QR code" and had my existing SQRL client show the QR code. I pointed the camera at the QR code and nothing happened. After longer than I care to admit, I realized that I needed to tap on the files icon before I could scan *that* kind of QR code. After that, it worked flawlessly.

It looks like you've got a to-do list, but at the very bottom, could you add a simple tutorial? Maybe just a pop-up along the lines of, "I see you have no SQRL identity yet. Would you like to import one?" or "You've just scanned a SQRL identity QR code. Would you like to import that?"
Yup, it’s on the list. Even if it’s not on the posted list

Status
Not open for further replies.