Problem unique to Steve's Windows Client and possible fix: content-length header

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
BTW, it turned out that content-type application/x-www-form-urlencoded works too, i.e. Apache is not messing with it. And it is in fact what is described in the SQRL docs. Although, like @kalaspuffar already pointed out, it is technically not correct because it is in fact plain text.

brianoflondon

Nov 22, 2018
Just to check I did instal Steve's SQRL client on my son's Windows 10 machine and it works flawlessly with my blog.

So the issue here is probably mostly related to Wine and the Mac but it really is odd. Obviously Wine is working sometimes (client works on Drupal sites and some other Wordpress sites) but just not MY own Wordpress site!

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
Hi @brianoflondon

Are you using the latest version 2.0.0 or a later one? This change should be an older one but could be good to know. Rewrote a lot of the plugin and added tests for checking some edge cases in the new release. So if you aren't using it that might solve your problem. Or else I need to find a macintoch here at work to test it.

Best regards
Daniel