Problem logging in

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
@Dave the first image shows that your browser is not displaying the QR code but the alt text instead. The second screen then shows that the communication of the browser with the localhost doesn't work. Can you please check the browser console? Can you verify that JavaScript is enabled and allowed on that domain?

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
In addition to that, this may have been a timeout on the NUT, so refreshing the browser screen should get you a fresh nut which then should work again.

Dave

May 19, 2018
Gardner, MA
@Dave the first image shows that your browser is not displaying the QR code but the alt text instead. The second screen then shows that the communication of the browser with the localhost doesn't work. Can you please check the browser console? Can you verify that JavaScript is enabled and allowed on that domain?
It is. Check out the HAR file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TqllYbhk9dOQ_QLqcLA9Sh6BZHJXTta9

Short version:

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 17:16:25 GMT
Server: Apache
Cache-Control: must-revalidate, no-cache, private
X-UA-Compatible: IE=edge
Content-language: en
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Expires: Sun, 19 Nov 1978 05:00:00 GMT
Vary:
X-Generator: Drupal 8 (https://www.drupal.org)
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=15768000; includeSubDomains; preload
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=93
Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: application/json

Last edited:

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
Even before, there is a 302 redirect to /user/login when the QR code from /sqrl/img is requested.

In the server logs, I can see the access to both /sqrl/img and /sqrl/poll are redirected to /user/login for your IP address.

Could you please flush your browser cache and try again? I have also enabled debugging mode, maybe that tells me more about what's going wrong.

Dave

May 19, 2018
Gardner, MA
Even before, there is a 302 redirect to /user/login when the QR code from /sqrl/img is requested.

In the server logs, I can see the access to both /sqrl/img and /sqrl/poll are redirected to /user/login for your IP address.

Could you please flush your browser cache and try again? I have also enabled debugging mode, maybe that tells me more about what's going wrong.
Done. All content and cookies since the beginning of time.
Same result.

Let me know if you want the HAR file or anything.

Dave

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
OK, it appears that I had a left-over from 2013 where the NUT was an encrypted and encoded summary of a few data points including a counter and the client ip. In your case, this broke because of your IP address causing an edge case that this old code didn't cover properly. I have now simplified all of this and started to cleanup those old code snippets that I must have missed the last couple of days.

Can you please give it another try?

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
@marcus7777 need some more information to be able to deal with this:

• where is this happening, on our demo site or on a self-installed Drupal version?
  • what versions to you use:
    • Drupal core
    • SQRL module
    • PHP version
    • Browser
    • SQRL browser plugin
I'm asking because I can't reproduce. So you may probably also want to explain how you got to that point, i.e. which steps you took for this to happen.

Reactions: marcus7777

marcus7777

Jun 19, 2019
@marcus7777 need some more information to be able to deal with this:

• where is this happening, on our demo site or on a self-installed Drupal version?
  • what versions to you use:
    • Drupal core
    • SQRL module
    • PHP version
    • Browser
    • SQRL browser plugin
I'm asking because I can't reproduce. So you may probably also want to explain how you got to that point, i.e. which steps you took for this to happen.
thanks for getting back to me I really appreciate it. here the info:

self-installed Drupal https://hhost.me/user

Attachments

Last edited:

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
Thanks for the details, that looks alright. So, we need to debug your local installation. What's interesting that already the QR code doesn't get displayed. I went to https://hhost.me/user/login and even there, it doesn't show the QR code. It should be next to the SQRL logo. When I `curl -I https://hhost.me/sqrl/img?nut=e4-viezDuKE` (which is the QR code URL shown in my case, your server responds with a 500 HTTP response code which is an error you should find more details in the logs about. Either in Drupal's watchdog, PHPs error log, webserver log or syslog. It depends on your system configuration.

Reactions: marcus7777

marcus7777

Jun 19, 2019
here is the error:

Error: Class 'Endroid\QrCode\QrCode' not found in Drupal\sqrl\Response\QrCodeResponse->setQrCodeContent() (line 22 of /var/www/html/modules/sqrl/src/Response/QrCodeResponse

jurgenhaas

Jun 8, 2018
www.lakedrops.com
So, the dependencies for the SQRL module have not been installed. If you install SQRL with composer - the recommended way for Drupal 8 and beyond - that will be installed automatically. If you install Drupal in other ways, then you need to take care of the dependencies manually.

I'd encourage you to really use composer, there will be times soon where manual installations won't be supported anymore.

marcus7777

Jun 19, 2019
so I run:
composer require drupal/sqrl
fixed qrcode generating nice
still can't link my account.
Error This site does not allow multiple user accounts per ID
but new one's are good.
thank you!

Last edited: