Password Prompt doesn't show until hit browser's back button

• New Wordpress Plug-In Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to the Wordpress plug-in which Daniel Persson originated and has been making great progress on. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

UriMacias

May 19, 2018
Hi, i believe this is a bug.

I'm trying 1.0.7098.1 over Mac OS 10.14.5 with wine 1.8.6 (winebottler.kronenberg.org) and Firefox 67.0.2.

The Installation and the import of an identity from Jeff's client was quick.

Then when clicling the Sign in with SQLR button over grc.com/sqrl/demo.htm i get - Firefox doesn't know how to open this direcction - (Or someting like that, im translating back to english), BUT when i hit the back button immediately appers the -Autorize login as: ***** www.grc.com- dialog and enter de password (one time, the "pin" latter) the sistem logs me in, every time.

The same happens over the SQRL forums and https://sqrl.grc.com/demo and msa.

Congratulations, SQRL it's mutch more than web identity. Waiting for the Twit presentation.

Vela Nanashi

May 19, 2018
Sounds like the sqrl: uri protocol handler is not installed properly on your setup, I do not recall how to do that, but when you hit back I think you bypass the redirection to the SQRL CPS server inside the client. I am not sure though. Also wine 1.8.6 is old I think, is the current one not 4.0? I will go see if I can figure out how to install the uri protocol handler (I know that has been mentioned many times in wine related threads) :)

Vela Nanashi

May 19, 2018
I hope that this is all that is needed:

Firefox:
1. Type about:config into the Location Bar (address bar) and press Enter.
2. Right-click -> New -> Boolean -> Name: network.protocol-handler.expose.sqrl -> Value -> false
3. Next time you click a link of protocol-type sqrl you will be asked which application to open it with. So you select SQRL client at that point.

kheops74

Feb 15, 2019
Hi, i believe this is a bug.

I'm trying 1.0.7098.1 over Mac OS 10.14.5 with wine 1.8.6 (winebottler.kronenberg.org) and Firefox 67.0.2.

The Installation and the import of an identity from Jeff's client was quick.

Then when clicling the Sign in with SQLR button over grc.com/sqrl/demo.htm i get - Firefox doesn't know how to open this direcction - (Or someting like that, im translating back to english), BUT when i hit the back button immediately appers the -Autorize login as: ***** www.grc.com- dialog and enter de password (one time, the "pin" latter) the sistem logs me in, every time.

The same happens over the SQRL forums and https://sqrl.grc.com/demo and msa.

Congratulations, SQRL it's mutch more than web identity. Waiting for the Twit presentation.
Same here on Safari.