FYI Paper on the comparison of SQRL and FIDO2, comments appreciated!

Ipomoea

May 20, 2020
Hello,

I wrote my Masters dissertation on the use of SQRL and FIDO2 from a web developer's as well as the user's point of view. This includes a comparison of the two protocols.
I am now trying to condense my findings into a paper to publish, as there is not much literature to be found on SQRL at this point.

If anyone is interested in reading my dissertation please message me for a copy.
I would greatly appreciate any comments.

If this is not the right place to post this directions on where to go are also highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to anyone interested!

Dave

May 19, 2018
Gardner, MA
Hello,

I wrote my Masters dissertation on the use of SQRL and FIDO2 from a web developer's as well as the user's point of view. This includes a comparison of the two protocols.
I am now trying to condense my findings into a paper to publish, as there is not much literature to be found on SQRL at this point.

If anyone is interested in reading my dissertation please message me for a copy.

If this is not the right place to post this directions on where to go are also highly appreciated.

Presumably you have mentioned this to @Steve.

ramriot

May 24, 2018
Hello,

Would live a copy to peruse & give feedback on, not sure how to message you on this forum though, do you need an email address?