New Test Site: You can create SQRL linked accounts on Brianoflondon.me

• New SQRL for .Net Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to TechLiam's "SQRL for .Net" server-side middleware. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

brianoflondon

Nov 22, 2018
I've opened up user registrations on my own personal blog. This is a live site, open to the world so obviously watch what you say! My blog isn't super busy but it does attract attention from time to time.

I was using Discus comments but I don't want them any more. I'm also integrated with the Steem blockchain based crypto system.

I've now allowed new user account creation for commenting on the blog so we can test this in a live environment. I'm going to manually approve first comments so if you comment for the first time during sleeping hours in Israel, you'll have to be patient!

This is a good post to leave comments on directly related to SQRL.

And yes, I am involved in suing Facebook, Google and Twitter for $500Bn. It's not a joke.

Reactions: Jaap

Frantz

Mar 17, 2019
I successfully logged in via SQRL but then it brought to me a page not found. When I went to the SQRL post, it didn't remember I was logged in.

brianoflondon

Nov 22, 2018
I successfully logged in via SQRL but then it brought to me a page not found. When I went to the SQRL post, it didn't remember I was logged in.
For some reason it jumps to /blog after log in (which doesn't exist). If you go back to the home page and back to the blog post about SQRL (without using the back button) you will see you are still logged in.

Hopefully the page from which you get to the log in screen can be remembered but this will be something for @kalaspuffar to look at. All in all this has developed very very quickly!

Frantz

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, it does work! I left a test comment as user_24655455211178.

(Actually it seems like the logins work 50% of the time.)

MrObvious

Jan 30, 2019
I tested it. Not sure if it was letting me comment as it wanted me to register a steem account?