FYI New App coming to TestFlight shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hzy

Feb 27, 2019
Bama
1st time account created at sqrloauth.com from iOS app v1-0-281-8396 without issue. Confirmed my limited info pulled into "My User Info".

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Unfortunately, it does not really exist as long as it is not in the app store...
I don’t disagree, this is my focus for the app when I get the time to work on it. I am just not getting to spend a meaningful amount of time on it right now.

Reactions: Sithmagic and Dave

diabolic

Oct 18, 2019
I don’t disagree, this is my focus for the app when I get the time to work on it. I am just not getting to spend a meaningful amount of time on it right now.
The world is crazy right now. Hopefully you can find some time for this soon. I fear the longer you wait, the less and less relevant this entire project becomes, as services like Sign In with Apple become more pervasive.

bradnak

Dec 3, 2019
Can you please push a new build to TestFlight? I believe the current one is about to expire?
Thanks for your work on the app, it is appreciated.

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Is it still being developed ?
My (very modest) Patreon is still in place - won't make it a viable venture but to show my appreciation.
Yep, I re uploaded the original client and re shared details of the slack to gain access to the new one.

Reactions: ppporch

diabolic

Oct 18, 2019
Jeff, I tried to join the slack channel, but the link you put in TestFlight expired. I'd love to test out the new client!

MarkJH

Aug 18, 2020
Just had a new build pop up in TestFlight, right ahead of my weekend planned for dev work on a server. Nearly choked in laughter when I read this (poor network connection my side).

I love that you’ve put your own character on this and it’s coming along brilliantly.

DEC925C2-7517-41BA-A85A-7BE63E0BAD07.png

(Sorry for the enormous picture! That was posted from my mobile and I didn't see the resize handles :rolleyes: I'll try to stick to the crypto bits and leave *using* these forum things to the experts out there...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hzy and Sithmagic

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Hi...
Anything that one could do to make this project happen (short of signing up on Patreon, which I did) ?
I am working on it Alex. I can’t say much more. You joined the slack channel?

Please keep bugging me too. It does help.

diabolic

Oct 18, 2019
I have a blog up and running and working with SQRL. I really hope that we can see apps in the store soon so I can start telling friends and family about it!

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
I have a blog up and running and working with SQRL. I really hope that we can see apps in the store soon so I can start telling friends and family about it!
All I can say is, I am working on it... right now as we speak and in every spare moment I get I am working on it!

Reactions: Olof
Status
Not open for further replies.