Jeff Arthur's iOS App Beta Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2019
Hello all,

I've just (Dec 7, 2019) installed Test Flight and Jeff Arthur's iOS App on my second iPhone (iPhone 6 iOS 12.4.3) and I'm getting a message "SQRL BETA EXPIRED CHECK FOR NEW VERSION"

I'm also getting the same message on my first phone (iPhone Xs Max iOS 13.2.3) but there I'm able to swipe down to dismiss the message but that doesn't work on the iPhone 6.

I'm new to Test Flight and now sure how to check for a new version. Test Flight on the iPhone 6 says SQRL Client version 1.0.281 (8375) and expires in 66 days.

Edit: Please disregard. The problem seems to have resolved itself. The message no longer appears on either of my iPhones

Attachments

Jul 17, 2019
Please disregard. The problem seems to have resolved itself. The message no longer appears on either of my iPhones

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Please disregard. The problem seems to have resolved itself. The message no longer appears on either of my iPhones
A-ha. You found my old beta kill switch. Either you had no network access or amazon route53 had a glitch.

Sithmagic

Oct 12, 2019
Is that like the dinosaur game on Chrome? (site not found, press spacebar - for those that haven't found the game) :)
Do you use a DNS lookup (like @Steve checks for updates) to do the beta check?

Status
Not open for further replies.