It works.

• New Wordpress Plug-In Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to the Wordpress plug-in which Daniel Persson originated and has been making great progress on. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

Raymond Day

Jun 11, 2019
I have my own WordPress at home and it did not work till I went to the Dashboard under "Users" go down that some and see "SQRL settings" Can then click on associate account and I scan the QR code and it worked. Now it says "Disassociate" and "Change your account" super neat it works.

-Raymond Day

PHolder

May 19, 2018
and it did not work till I went to the Dashboard under "Users" go down that some and see "SQRL settings" Can then click on associate
Can you explain what you mean by it did not work? If you are not associated, and you attempt to use SQRL, you would expect to go through a new user addition process. This would require your site to allow new users, so perhaps that was the issue?

Raymond Day

Jun 11, 2019
After you install the plugin and then log out it shows the QR code and scan with your phone it don't work says timed out. So to fix that have to log in with your name and password then go to user and go down and can see SQRL settings and have to click on associate my account to SQRL. Then log out and it works to log in with your cellphone and SQRL.

-Raymond Day

Reactions: kalaspuffar

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
After you install the plugin and then log out it shows the QR code and scan with your phone it don't work says timed out. So to fix that have to log in with your name and password then go to user and go down and can see SQRL settings and have to click on associate my account to SQRL. Then log out and it works to log in with your cellphone and SQRL.

-Raymond Day
Hi @Raymond Day

This is probably because you don't allow new registrations on your site so the phone site will return an error message.

Best regards
Daniel