Issue on First Login Attempt

• New Wordpress Plug-In Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to the Wordpress plug-in which Daniel Persson originated and has been making great progress on. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

MikeMilzz

Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for letting me in the beta Jeff - can't wait to put SQRL through its paces.

I download the client, setup my identity using the one I had previously created through the Chrome plug-in and all seemed to be good.

I logged out of the SQRL forums and brought up the QR code to login through the iOS app. The password field came up, I entered my password and toggled the Advanced option guessing this would enable FaceID (that isn't obvious and might want to look at improving user friendliness). After entering the password, I got the spinning circle on and off for over a minute. I finally killed the app. I closed my Chrome tab, opened a new one, and brought up the QR code again. This time SQRL came up, used FaceID to unlock, scanned the code, and logged me in right away.

I'm not sure if it was a fluke issue, or something odd related to first time use. I'll update this post if it happens again.

Thanks again for your hard work and for being open to testing and feedback!

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Thanks for letting me in the beta Jeff - can't wait to put SQRL through its paces.

I download the client, setup my identity using the one I had previously created through the Chrome plug-in and all seemed to be good.

I logged out of the SQRL forums and brought up the QR code to login through the iOS app. The password field came up, I entered my password and toggled the Advanced option guessing this would enable FaceID (that isn't obvious and might want to look at improving user friendliness). After entering the password, I got the spinning circle on and off for over a minute. I finally killed the app. I closed my Chrome tab, opened a new one, and brought up the QR code again. This time SQRL came up, used FaceID to unlock, scanned the code, and logged me in right away.

I'm not sure if it was a fluke issue, or something odd related to first time use. I'll update this post if it happens again.

Thanks again for your hard work and for being open to testing and feedback!
Thanks for testing.

Others have reported initial login problems, but insufficient info for me to recreate.

If you can help it would be appreciated.