Issue getting started with iOS client

• New Wordpress Plug-In Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to the Wordpress plug-in which Daniel Persson originated and has been making great progress on. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

Van Zeck

May 20, 2018
Arlington, Virginia, USA
Trying to get the iOS client working. I submitted my request with email and my name. Received confirmation email. Clicked link in confirmation email and received Subscription Confirmed page. Clicked "Continue to our website" and the process just times out. Should I have submitted my iCloud Apple ID or the (different) Apple ID that I use for purchases? TestFlight seems to want an invitation code. Do I need to wait for one to be sent to me? I'm new to the whole TestFlight process.

Reactions: Daevski

0.NRG

May 19, 2018
I am testing multiple iOS apps through TestFlight. I'm not sure if it is absolutely necessary, but I usually provide the email address associated with my Apple ID and have zero problems. The one time I remember giving a different email address, I had a problem and had to end up giving my Apple ID email address. So, I think that is probably the problem. Or at least that will probably eliminate the hassle for Jeff A and yourself.

Van Zeck

May 20, 2018
Arlington, Virginia, USA
Thanks. Do you only have one Apple ID? I have two: one for iTunes and Store purchases and the second for my iCloud account. Should I be able to go to Jeff's website after the email is confirmed? Does Jeff have to send an invitation code? Getting excited about adding iOS to my testing.

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Thanks. Do you only have one Apple ID? I have two: one for iTunes and Store purchases and the second for my iCloud account. Should I be able to go to Jeff's website after the email is confirmed? Does Jeff have to send an invitation code? Getting excited about adding iOS to my testing.
I just processed a batch check your email

gerco

Mar 30, 2019
Same problem here. The website times out, I used the same email that I've used for multiple other TestFlight apps in the past. Am I supposed to get an email with an invitation code or do I get the code from the website that times out at the moment?

[edit]
Just got the email and installed the app. It seems to be working fine!

Last edited:
Reactions: Daevski

Van Zeck

May 20, 2018
Arlington, Virginia, USA
My installation of the iOS client is working just as I would expect for logging me into the SQRL forums on my iMac. I love that it works with Face ID on my iPhone Xs. Just for kicks, I log ot of the forums and alternate logging back in with the iPhone iOS SQRL client and the Firefox extension. So cool.

Reactions: Gristle