Is SQRL available for MAC OS 10.15.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewY

Dec 5, 2019
Is SQRL available yet for my MAC, running 10.15.1
I saw somewhere that may run with a prodUct called WINE..? but that wont work on 10.15.1

Product ;looks very promising but needs to be easy for end user to setup on all main O/S.

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
I saw somewhere that may run with a prodUct called WINE..? but that wont work on 10.15.1

Product ;looks very promising but needs to be easy for end user to setup on all main O/S.
Hi,

I know of no up to date and working OSX native client.

The GRC will work under wine with some limitations I think.

After I get my iOS app into the app store I will look into getting the same codebase working on the Mac via Catalyst, but not until.

There are 3rd party dependencies that need to be re built for catalyst and hopefully they will be by the time I need them.

As my app stores its ID in iCloud (if enabled) then your SQRL ID will already be on your Mac (not that it is any use to you at the moment without an app to use it)

Paul F

Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
I have a client written in GO that I have compiled for "Darwin 64-bits". I do not have any access to a MAC to test it, nor do I know how you would go about configuring the MAC/browser to respond to sqrl:// . You are welcome to be the first to try it. This client is intended for use by SQRL "Techies" not the average user. You can use the ReadMe files for Windows and Linux to get started.

Reactions: Jeffa

i2n2

Mar 7, 2019
I have a client written in GO that I have compiled for "Darwin 64-bits". I do not have any access to a MAC to test it
I can confirm that sqrld (d for Darwin!), from you google drive, works as a "Techies" way (using the Teminal.app CLI ) to log in to this forum with Safari on macOS 10.14.6 (I have not yet updated to 10.15.x)

Status
Not open for further replies.