iOS app "stuck" with "Working" message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Zeck

May 20, 2018
Arlington, Virginia, USA
Just installed the latest Test Flight version of the iOS app.
Imported my identity using a QR code. This worked and the identity was now in the app.
Tried to use the app to login to the SQRL Forums as I have in the past -- by scanning the Forums' login QR code.
The iOS app started repeatedly flashing a "Working" message over the main screen. This continued until...
Eventually, the app reported that the request had timed out.
Same result after trying several times and after restarting closing and reopening the app.
The prior magic is temporarily gone, but I'm sure it will return.
Van
I'm using an iPhone 11 Pro with the latest version of iOS.

Reactions: Bob Twok

Van Zeck

May 20, 2018
Arlington, Virginia, USA
ISSUE RESOLVED. Okay. My "stuck" problem solved itself. Yesterday, no success. Today, the magic has indeed returned with no changes (that I am aware of) on my end. The current version of the iOS app (1-0-281 8375) is now working for me on the SQRL Forums site. I have got to say, that I love the Face ID authentication, and that I am logged in to the site in the time it takes me to put my phone down. Now onto testing elsewhere.

Jul 17, 2019
I think this is Issue #2, "Getting stuck in loop with stale nuts". I also experienced it. I switched apps, went back and it tried to decrypt with an empty password. I force closed it to straighten it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.