How to use SQRL with the Chrome browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Franklin

Mar 7, 2022
I can't find a current thread about how to use SQRL with my Chrome browser.

In the Chrome web store, I find Telos Authenticator - I find no notes for this in the forum so I uninstalled it once it started to ask personal questions.

As a new user, I am disturbed my request for chrome browser links turn into 404 sites.

How do I use SQRL in Chrome, basic please.

PHolder

May 19, 2018
Currently there is no working/available extension for Chrome. If you're on Windows, you can use Steve's official SQRL client with most broswers, and this would be the best suggested solution. If you're not on Windows, and are on, say, a ChromeBook, I'm afraid I don't have any good answer for you. You could try posting in @Jaap 's extension sub-forum and see if he has any plans to update his Chrome plugin and make it available once again.

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
How do I use SQRL in Chrome, basic plese

Currently there is no working/available extension for Chrome. If you're on Windows, you can use Steve's official SQRL client with most broswers, and this would be the best suggested solution. If you're not on Windows, and are on, say, a ChromeBook, I'm afraid I don't have any good answer for you. You could try posting in @Jaap 's extension sub-forum and see if he has any plans to update his Chrome plugin and make it available once again.

In addition, IF you are on mac then I have some tester feedback saying that on the M1 Mac then my iOS client will run and work.

I have a specific catalyst build that is also working for Intel Macs.

Both of these are test builds of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.