How to use SQRL to my own web site?

anny9999

May 29, 2020
Hi,
I am trying to use SQRL for my own web site. May i know how to do it? Any documents could help me on this?

Thanks!

An

Dave

May 19, 2018
Gardner, MA
Hi,
I am trying to use SQRL for my own web site. May i know how to do it? Any documents could help me on this?

Thanks!

An
Welcome, An! Thanks for your interest and support!!

Of course, a great deal depends on the nature of your web site and the platform it is built on.
One place start would be https://sqrl.grc.com/#server-side-solutions.12.

If you don't find anything relevant there, please feel free to post additional details so others might know if they are able to assist you.

Dave

PHolder

May 19, 2018
As SQRL is relatively new, you have two large scale choices: 1. use a platform with existing support 2. create your own support. As @Dave said, we can't really know how to help you (or which of those two choices to direct you toward) until we know your platform.

anny9999

May 29, 2020
What i want to do is just create a very simple html page and embed SQRL log in page in. After log in then i could redirect to the rest of my page. So i just want an example on how to do it.
I could not find a good example on that forum. Any idea where i could find those examples?

Thanks!

An

PHolder

May 19, 2018
Well, you're going to be disappointed. SQRL is not a trivial protocol to implement. You require support built into the web server to specifically negotiate the protocol, or else you require a separate SQRL server and a plug-in on the web server to interface to it. If you wish to make your own SQRL server, you might find the four documents @Steve created useful, located here: https://www.grc.com/sqrl/sqrl.htm

bertwin

Jul 1, 2019
I think the easiest way is to set up Wordpress with the SQRL plugin. Or Drupal if you prefer that.

shanedk

May 20, 2018
Unless you want to set it up to use OAuth, you're going to have to run something on the backend. What technology is the server running?