help set up sqrl in ios how do I export to windows?

Gordon S

May 22, 2020
help set up sqrl in ios how do I export to windows?
I read after about the three golden rules so how do i export to windows and make a recovery.

ahauser

Feb 22, 2019
@Gordon S, would you please elaborate on what exactly you've done up to now so that we can help you with the next steps?
Am I correct in assuming from your post that you have created an identity using @Jeffa's iOS client and now want to export this identity to your windows PC?

Gordon S

May 22, 2020
I used ios to set up sqrl account. when I went through the forms there was an form on getting started that said I should have started in windows and it would have walked me through the steps to print out the recovery code and export to other devices. so now I am wondering if I should start in windows with a new account. or if there is a way to export to windows. when I start Sqrl in windows it asked to make a new account or import one. It gives three options, but I have none of the files or print outs to transfer the information over.

Carl

May 19, 2018
Well, if you created a SQRL identity without saving the recovery code (that you can only see during identity creation), then yes, you should start over by creating a completely new identity.