FIXED! My Site - BrianofLondon.me which Steve referred to is (NOT) DOWN (not SQRL related)

• New Wordpress Plug-In Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to the Wordpress plug-in which Daniel Persson originated and has been making great progress on. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

brianoflondon

Nov 22, 2018
My server seems to have suffered a mySQL failure late last night. I don't believe this is directly connected with the SQRL plugin but I think it did lead to a SNAFU with an upgrade.

I'm waiting for the hosting provider (host-gator) to figure out how to restart mySQL and only when that is done can I work with @kalaspuffar to fix the table that was messed up.

As usual it seems a combination of problems happened at once. I'll post here again when I have my site back up.

brianoflondon

Nov 22, 2018
I've got the site working again after a few hours of mySQL problems! Would be good to see if everyone's old SQRL logins are working as I had to repair one of the tables that's used by the plugin.

I believe the same SQRL ID's should be retained but I'd like more confirmation by people seeing if they can still log in and comment with the same User IDs as before.

I've got the site working again after a few hours of mySQL problems! Would be good to see if everyone's old SQRL logins are working as I had to repair one of the tables that's used by the plugin.

Comments welcome on this thread.

Reactions: kalaspuffar

ansirois

May 29, 2019
Good evening Brian,
Just tried to log in with SQRL and everything worked like a charm after I entered my SQRL password.
Great work.

PHolder

May 19, 2018
I can confirm I can still log in, and can also confirm that it now rejects my UserID/password with the message "The only allowed login method is SQRL for this account " Yay on both accounts ;-)

Reactions: brianoflondon

brianoflondon

Nov 22, 2018
I can confirm I can still log in, and can also confirm that it now rejects my UserID/password with the message "The only allowed login method is SQRL for this account " Yay on both accounts ;-)
I'm not sure I have the courage to try this on my primary account. Will have to have another one to test!

Gristle

Feb 16, 2019
I'm no longer contributing to this community because the moderator (PHolder) is too closed minded to allow differing options to be expressed freely on this forum. I've been harassed too many times by this little person and he's made it clear I'm not welcome here.

Last edited: