Feedback

• New Wordpress Plug-In Forum
    Guest:

Just a note that we have a new forum to contain discussions relating to the Wordpress plug-in which Daniel Persson originated and has been making great progress on. You'll find it under "Server-Side Solutions."

/Steve.

ook5

Apr 2, 2019
Hi Jeff, great work! Some feedback if it's any help, just my thoughts of course:

- In the current version, it's not obvious that the fingerprint icon only appears when quick unlock is in force. Having seen it once you then wonder why it has later disappeared. Maybe break it out onto its own line and add a label alongside saying 'QuickPass' (if going with the Windows client terminology).

- It would be desirable to have the option to disable biometrics for the app, and to require the password to enable it. When biometrics is disabled the quick unlock could be handled with the short password. So the user has an option: "QuickPass: 'Use touch ID' or 'Use first x characters of password'"

- I agree with some other comments I've seen here that a dialog box should appear when scanning showing the url, that requires confirmation/dismissal to continue. It's a subtle step that focusses the user's attention on only one thing, since that one thing is very important.

Apologies if that's repeating anything already discussed. Thanks for building the app (and thanks Steve for SQRL)!

Last edited:

Jeffa

May 20, 2018
Hi Jeff, great work! Some feedback if it's any help, just my thoughts of course:

- In the current version, it's not obvious that the fingerprint icon only appears when quick unlock is in force. Having seen it once you then wonder why it has later disappeared. Maybe break it out onto its own line and add a label alongside saying 'QuickPass' (if going with the Windows client terminology).

- It would be desirable to have the option to disable biometrics for the app, and to require the password to enable it. When biometrics is disabled the quick unlock could be handled with the short password. So the user has an option: "QuickPass: 'Use touch ID' or 'Use first x characters of password'"

- I agree with some other comments I've seen here that a dialog box should appear when scanning showing the url, that requires confirmation/dismissal to continue. It's a subtle step that focusses the users attention on only one thing, since that one thing is very important.

Apologies if that's repeating anything already discussed. Thanks for building the app (and thanks Steve for SQRL)!
Hi,

Thanks for testing and thanks for your feedback.

All of which I broadly agree with.

Thanks

Jeff