Android v0.12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
Hi again.

First of thanks to everyone for the extensive testing that leads to this release. Your feedback is extremely valuable to me. I could not find even a third of all the bugs that have been reported here and other forums. Thank you for your time.

Features
* Handle unique names
* Lock rotation during progress and login prompts

Bugs
* Handle crash bug on old devices, Vector drawable not supported.
* Manually handle biometrics auth removal. (Biometrics fixed.)
* LastPass triggers for Password verify in seconds number
* Scan identity back button weirdness part 2

Outasync

May 20, 2018
Couple of minor issues. I first started playing with your app about a month ago on v11.0 and was running Android N. I have since updated to Android O with the October update. My phone is a Moto G5 plus.

First I noticed when updating from 12.1 to .2 the hamburger (3 dots in top right) are no longer visible. I can tap where they should be on the screen and get the menu, just cannot see them.

Second issue has been present if all versions I've tried and I can replicate. I created a SQRL ID using the GRC client and connected it to the demo page, then imported it to your app.

When I scan the QR on the demo page where the app asks for the full password then enter an incorrect password it fails as one would expect. I then rescan the QR code and the app asks for the "short" password (first 4 chars). Enter any 4 chars, correct or not, It then asks for the full password. Enter it correctly this time and it displays the bad password dialog again. But even though it showed the password was incorrect it still logs me into the demo account and works correctly after that, asking for and accepting the short password.

I have had it intermittently display show incorrect password when I enter the password correctly the first time but again it logs me in and works correctly after that.

Also, have not been able to get the fingerprint to do anything, but only tried briefly not sure if I'm missing something. Lastpass is able to use my fingerprint sensor.

Message me here if you want any more info

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
Hi Outasync

Thank you for your in-depth bug report. I've added all the issues to the issue tracker and I hope I'll get some time to look into these in the near future. Sadly the dotted menu disappeared in an attempt to make the application accessibility compliant. Strange that some added padding and height measures could make it invisible.

Best regards
Daniel

kalaspuffar

May 19, 2018
Sweden
coderinsights.com
First I noticed when updating from 12.1 to .2 the hamburger (3 dots in top right) are no longer visible. I can tap where they should be on the screen and get the menu, just cannot see them.

Second issue has been present if all versions I've tried and I can replicate. I created a SQRL ID using the GRC client and connected it to the demo page, then imported it to your app.

When I scan the QR on the demo page where the app asks for the full password then enter an incorrect password it fails as one would expect. I then rescan the QR code and the app asks for the "short" password (first 4 chars). Enter any 4 chars, correct or not, It then asks for the full password. Enter it correctly this time and it displays the bad password dialog again. But even though it showed the password was incorrect it still logs me into the demo account and works correctly after that, asking for and accepting the short password.

I have had it intermittently display show incorrect password when I enter the password correctly the first time but again it logs me in and works correctly after that.

Also, have not been able to get the fingerprint to do anything, but only tried briefly not sure if I'm missing something. Lastpass is able to use my fingerprint sensor.

Message me here if you want any more info
With the new version the following should be true.
1. The dot menu should be visible again
2. Login should work on the new demo site.
3. Typing the wrong password did not reset the quick pass earlier but should be fixed.
4. Fingerprint / Biometric was not correctly implemented until Android P so is restricted to that version and later.

Thank you for reporting issue.

Best regards
Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.